Health insurance system in Japan:健康保険制度(けんこうほけんせいど)

みなさん、保険証ほけんしょう(病院びょういんで  使つかう  カード)を  っていますか。

日本にっぽんに  たときに、病院びょういんに  くときに  使つかう  カードを  つくったと  おもいます。
その  カードの  名前なまえは、「保険証ほけんしょう」です。

日本にっぽんで  病院びょういんに  くときは、保険証ほけんしょうを  っていきます。

保険証ほけんしょうがあるひとは、病院びょういんで  はらう  おかねが  やすく  なります。あなたが  病院びょういんで  はらう  おかねは、30%ぱーせんとです。

保険証ほけんしょうがないひとは、100%自分じぶんで  はらいます。

日本にっぽんに  ある  おおきい  病院びょういんも、ちいさい  病院びょういん(クリニック)も、保険証ほけんしょうが  あるひとは30%です。

病院びょういんの  あとで、くすりを  うことが  できます。ドラッグストアで  うときより  やすいです。

からだわるいときは、保険証ほけんしょうを  って、病院びょういんに  ってください。


Japan has an experience of having improved the health conditions of the people across the country by instituting a universal public insurance system.
for details

Have you had an experience of giving up of going to hospital when you got injured or sick because concerning about medical expense?

ケガをしたとき病気びょうきに  なったとき、おかねが  不安ふあんで   病院びょういんへ  かないひとは  いませんか?

All the residents in Japan, including foreign nationals, are required to enroll in a public health insurance, which is called the National Health Insurance System.

This is one of the social insurances (medical insurance, employee pension, compensation insurance, employment insurance, nursing insurance), and which covers parts of medical expenses.

This is not only limited to the people working in Japan, but also international students and residents with permission to stay in Japan for three months or more are required to join the National Health Insurance System.

Under the health insurance system, with the use of insurance premiums paid by individuals who are covered by this system, those individuals can receive medical treatment by only paying 30% of the actual medical treatment costs.

This system covers 70% of the whole medical expense, so you need to pay the rest of 30%.

Monthly insurance premium is a small amount, there is also a reduction system for international students.

So, let’s take a look at procedures.

Japan’s public medical insurance

※When there is a change in information written on the health insurance card, immediately submit it to the branch via the employer/city(ward)office.
※If you use the health insurance card illegally, you may be subject to punishment of imprisonment as a fraud by the criminal law.

※You are not allowed to receive medical care for any illness or injury resulting from “Work injury” and “Commuting injury”, by using health insurance card.
Please report  to your company about an accident and the any illness or injury.

5 Workmen’s Accident Compensation Insurance Law:日本の労働関係法令 ~5 労働者災害補償保険法~


Related links:
Social Insurance System in Japan:日本の社会保険制度
To use medical institution by first aid:救急で医療が必要なときの対応方法
Medical service in Japan: 日本の医療サービスについて
Consultation/information services for foreign residents:全国エリア別・生活情報/相談窓口リンク集


  • コメント ( 0 )

  • トラックバックは利用できません。

  1. この記事へのコメントはありません。