Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Employment Service center for foreigners:外国人雇用サービスセンター

There are employment support service centers for international students in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka. This service provides various information and supports about getting job at an early stage of admittance.



Main Services :おもなサービス内容ないよう

  1. Job-hunting guidance for international students:留学生向け就職ガイダンス
  2. Cooperation with colleges (school visit guidance):大学との協力(訪問ガイダンス)
  3. Internship for international students:留学生向けインターンシップ
  4. Interview events for international students: 留学生対象面接会の実施
  5. Job-hunting consultation and referral for international students: 留学生向け職業相談・職業紹介

You can ask the services above at the following centers.


Employment Service Center for Foreigners

Tokyo Employment Service Center for Foreigners:東京外国人雇用サービスセンター
21F, Odakyu Dai-ichi Seimei Building., 2-7-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku,
〒163-0721 東京都新宿区西新宿2-7-1 小田急第一生命ビル 21階
TEL: 03-5339-8625  FAX: 03-5339-8654

Nagoya Employment Service Center for Foreigners 名古屋外国人雇用サービスセンター
12F, Chunichi-Building., 4-1-1 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi
〒460-0008 名古屋市中区栄4-1-1 中日ビル12階
TEL:052-264-1901 FAX:052-249-0033

Osaka Employment Service Center for Foreigner 大阪外国人雇用サービスセンター
16F, Hankyu Grand Bldg., 8-47, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka
〒530-0017 大阪市北区角田町8-47 阪急グランドビル16階
TEL: 06-7709-9465 FAX: 06-7709-9468

Fukuoka Employment Center for Students 福岡学生職業センター(福岡新卒応援ハローワーク)
12F Elgal Office Building.,1-4-2 Tenjin Chuo-ku Fukuoka
〒810-0001 福岡市中央区天神1-4-2 エルガーラオフィスビル12階
TEL:092-714-1556 FAX:092-717-6276


Related links:
Application for change of residence to get into company, for international students. :留学生が就職するための在留資格変更手続き
Social Insurance System in Japan:日本の社会保険制度

Consultation/information services for foreign residents:全国エリア別・生活情報/相談窓口リンク集


  • コメント ( 0 )

  • トラックバックは利用できません。

  1. この記事へのコメントはありません。